Hathaway Spay/Neuter Clinic
FieldHaven's Spay & Neuter Clinic
NOTICE: Our spay and neuter services are currently at capacity and on hold. We’ll be back soon!
Hathaway Clinic performs spays and neuters on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If you have a pregnant cat please let us know so we can priority schedule you.
Our clinic is small, so we can only provide services to a limited number of cats. Please complete an appointment request form to schedule an appointment (appointments currently suspended). Once we receive your request for an appointment and payment, we will schedule you as promptly as possible.
New to Trapping?
No problem! Our team experts trapping teams will guide you every step of the way. We have traps and other equipment to loan (with a deposit). Please call (916) 434-6022 for more information.
We offer two spay/neuter packages at the clinic. Each includes:
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Parasite treatment (fleas, worms, ear mites)
- FVRCP and rabies vaccines
For all appointment requests submitted after February 1, 2023:
- Feral/community cats (pregnant and in-heat cats included): $65 for ear tip package including spay/neuter, rabies, FVRCP, and microchip.
- Owned cats (no ear tip): $150 for non-ear tip package including spay/neuter, rabies, FVRCP, and microchip.
Every owned cat helps spay & neuter a community cat in need!
For rescue partnerships: For additional rescue rates, email [email protected]. Proof of current 501c3 status is required.
Links & Resources
We are booking appointments far in advance, but we sometimes have “standby” appointments available.
- Caregiver/Trapper Release Form
- Request Spay/Neuter Appointments (Currently Suspended)