The Hathaway Cat Resource Center offers Marysville and other Yuba County residents (as well as surrounding areas) a place to find solutions for cats. TNR is the hub of our operations but many other resources are offered.
Here are some of the services we provide to the community:
- TNR education and project support
- Trap loaning (with required deposit)
- “I Found Kittens” support
- Meowysville colony food pantry (must be a registered Marysville city limits colony) – Click here for information on caring for colonies and feeding guidelines
- Spay/Neuter transport to the Hathaway Spay/Neuter Clinic in Lincoln
- Must have an appointment. Use this form to schedule an appointment
- Monday & Wednesday: Drop off at 7:30 AM, pick up at 4:00 PM
- Cat behavior counseling
- Instructions on kitten care, including bottle feeding and providing feeding supplies
- Creative solutions for “Cats in my neighborhood are driving me crazy!”
- Vaccine and microchip clinics
- Microchipping (call first)
- Help with rehoming pet cats
- Transfer to partner shelters (must have appointment)
It was not until 2019 when this dream looked like it might become a reality. With a driving force in the Yuba Sutter Area, a partnership with the City of Marysville to help them gain control over their cat population, and several other projects in the area, it became a necessity to open a location in Marysville.
However, funding had to be secured. Thanks to the generosity in honor of his cat Hathaway, Mark M. Glickman made this dream spark to life.
The location has been in operation since early 2020 but the COVID pandemic prevented us from operating at its full potential. Now, in 2022, we are formally introducing the Hathaway Cat Resource Center.
Wednesday: 10 AM to 3 PM
Thursday: 12 PM to 5 PM
Additional hours available by appointment only.
Due to staffing, we have adjusted our hours. If you’d like to volunteer, click here.
630 B Street, Marysville, CA 95901
Please note we do not house or shelter cats at the Resource Center.