Our high-quantity and quality spay/neuter clinic is looking to bring additional veterinarians to our team in Lincoln, California! Do you have previous experience working at a spay/neuter clinic? Great! If you don’t, that is ok; we will teach you to be a spay and neuter pro!
FieldHaven Feline Center is a highly progressive nonprofit organization dedicated to finding solutions for every cat in need! We are located in beautiful rural Lincoln, California, on a stunning 10-acre horse ranch!
- DVM degree and California license (required)
- Professional liability insurance (preferred)
- Personal DEA license (preferred)
Why Work Here?
- We are a compassionate team full of hard-working individuals who love cats!
- We offer very competitive pay!
- Are you coming from private practice? No need to work directly with clients! Our administrative team covers client communication.
- Flexible schedule and hours! You pick your schedule!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing quality veterinary care to all furry felines that walk through the door.
- Ability to perform or learn how to perform high-quantity spays and neuters on domestic and TNR feral felines.
- Ability to work with a medical team and keep a positive attitude and calm demeanor during stress.
- Perform pre-operative physical exams on tame/social patients.
- Perform euthanasias when necessary.
- Provide minor additional treatments to owned and shelter cats when needed.
- The ability to perform unique surgeries, including enucleations and amputations, is preferred but not required.
Even if you can help us with relief work, we want to hear from you! Please email [email protected] for more information about this opportunity.
We look forward to meeting you!