As an animal welfare center, FieldHaven Feline Center is committed to providing public programs that benefit pets and people. The widely recognized physical and emotional health benefits of having pets is one reason why we support initiatives that nurture the human-animal bond by keeping pets in their homes whenever possible.
FieldHaven’s Pet Food Pantry distributes dog and cat pet food and supplies to those in our community whose current financial situation makes it temporarily difficult to provide food for their companion animals.
Donations to Pet Food Pantry
FieldHaven Feline Center accepts all types of small animal pet food (cat, dog, rabbit, etc.), either canned or dry, for adult dogs and cats, puppies and kittens. We accept new and even opened bags of food that your pets decided they did not like. Donation receipts are given upon request. Donations can be made during regular donation hours at FieldHaven Marketplace or at FieldHaven Feline Center during regular business hours (see below for address and hours).
How to Access FieldHaven’s Pet Food Pantry
FieldHaven’s Pet Food Pantry is located in the parking lot of the FieldHaven Marketplace (454 F Street, Lincoln CA 95648) every Saturday (except those that fall on holidays) from 10 AM to 12 PM (if there is food to distribute).
- Placer County residents only
- Animals must be spayed or neutered
- FieldHaven may be able to help with low/no cost spay or neutering of cats only if in the Lincoln area
- Information shall be given with other low-cost options
- Once spay/neuter information is given, applicant has three months to show proof of spay/neuter
- Photo ID
- Completed food assistance application (re-evaluation of application is done every three months)
- Pick up of pet food is every other week or once a month depending on the number of pets in the household
- Only one (1) person per household may pick up pet food and must be designated on application
- One applicant cannot pick up pet food for another applicant
- Pet food is to be picked up for your pets (cat and dog) only as we do not have food for farm animals
- Breeders are not eligible for Pet Food Assistance