FieldHaven Feline Center is dedicated to helping cats and the people who care for them. The cats who come to us arrive for a variety of reasons. Some come as kittens, some come as adults seeking sanctuary until their home is found, and some because they need the specialized medical or behavioral attention that FieldHaven’s veterinarians, staff, and volunteers provide.
Here are some simple steps we ask you to follow when looking to adopt a cat or kitten from FieldHaven:
- If you are browsing our adoptable cats online and find a kitty you want to meet, fill out our Cat Adoption Survey. An adoption coordinator will contact you shortly if it is during normal business hours. If not, you will be contacted the next business day.
- Come to our shelter or one of our other adoption locations and meet our marvelous cats. Please bring a copy of your completed Cat Adoption Survey with you. This gives us valuable information to help us find the perfect match.
- When you meet the one or possibly two kitties you want to get to know better, our adoption coordinators will provide you with everything we know about them. Bringing a new family member home is a big decision, so feel free to ask any questions.
- Once you find your new family member, you will fill out an adoption agreement and pay the adoption fees. Our FieldHaven adoption coordinator will answer your questions and provide support for your transition home.
Please bring a copy of your completed survey with you
Kittens (<1 Year)
Exotic Cats & Kittens
*A one-time $11 microchip registration fee in addition to the adoption fee is to be paid at time of adoption.
** We won’t card you.
Adoption Fees Include:
- Pre-adoption regular health checks from our veterinarian
- Complementary post adoption health exam at one of our partner veterinary clinics
- Post adoption transition and behavior support from FieldHaven’s feline experts
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Rabies and FVRCP vaccines
- FeLV or FeLV/FIV test
- Flea prevention
FieldHaven Feline Center
Location: 2754 Ironwood Lane, Lincoln, CA 95648
Phone: (916) 434-6022
Email: [email protected]
Monday: 10 AM to 5 PM | Tuesday: 10 AM to 6 PM | Wednesday – Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 12 PM to 5 PM | Sunday: Closed